Saturday, 20 June 2015

Busy Busy Busy and still waitng

Wow never a dull moment.  

I have been busy cutting fabric for a group I have started on Facebook, giving Australian quilters a chance to sell off unwanted quilting items.  So far we have over 200 members and lots of for sale items.  All very exciting 

If you want to find us just log into Facebook,  copy and past -  Quilters De-Stash. ( No Retail Outlets)  - into the Facebook search and hopefully we will pop up.

If you see this photo then you know you have found us

Here are some fat quarters I have for sale





I am glad I have been busy setting up the group because we are still waiting for our granddaughter to arrive.  She is 3 days late but then the saying is all good things come to those who wait.  Not sure her mum wants to wait much longer.  

Happy Crafting


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are valued and I look forward to reading them.