Monday, 8 June 2015

A Quick Bob and another Facebook Group

For those of you who have been following for a while know Bob and know he can be a little mischievous.  One of his favourite this is hiding and to find him involves a lot of calling and him answering.  The other day I came home and let him out of his cage, within minutes he had disappeared and the game began.  After a lot of calling and looking in the usual places i was getting a little concerned.  Eventually I looked in the bag I had taken to Mah jong and found his hiding place lol.



Last time I posted I wrote about the FaceBook groups I joined, here are the last two fabric postcards made for the swap group Aussie Fabric Postcard Swap


The themes were the letter L and silhouette




The other group I have joined is Aussie Patchwork Fabric and UFO Destash Group. 
Members of the group are helpful and if you are looking for advise or a piece of fabric to finish a project they will search their stash to help you out.  I was lucky to get some bright fabric scraps to combine with a vintage style embroidery.  This is the finished quilt / wrap for a baby



When I first joined the group it was made up of crafters wanting to destash some of their fabrics but over time it has become like ebay with stores joining the site.  There is some bargains to be had but with the added postage some are more than you would pay for an item at spotlight or in stores.  Lots of scrap bundles and inexpensive patterns to be found It is just a matter of sifting through the for sale posts.


Keep well and happy crafting




1 comment:

  1. Good to see you back on and that you are still quilting

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are valued and I look forward to reading them.