Saturday, 1 November 2014

Visiting blogs from all over the world


I love visiting other blogs, not only is it inspiring there is a lot of very talented people in blog land. I find it very interesting to see what crafters all around the world are doing.


Lets start at home first, I recently started to following Helen's blog helenspatchworkpassion.blogspot.com.au

Helen has completed a Granny's Flower Garden quilt and is currently making some beautiful appliqued blocks.


Over at Buderim Patchwork Group the ladies have been busy and there is a beautiful whole cloth quilt to view. There are photos of the intricate quilting and the quilt was made in a week!!!!  buderimpatchwork.blogspot.com.au

My next port of call is to Colleen in Canada.  Early this month Colleen had to stay at home due to snow causing power cuts. What did Colleen do? She made something and did some patchwork  too. colleenquiltstoo.blogspot.com.au


Glady in Northern Ohio has posted some beautiful autumn photos and there are some inspirational blocks, quilts and table runners to look at from a quilters gathering. gladysgab.blogspot.com.au


I always enjoy visiting glindaquilts.blogspot.com.au in Londaon.  Glinda is currently making HST with what she calls unsexy fabric lol












9 comments:

  1. What a great idea to visit other blogs and have a "cuppa" with other quilters If you don't mind, I will borrow your idea and feature some of my favorite blogs in a post, including your blog. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Glady I am pleased you enjoy reading my "cuppa time" Visiting other blogs gives me ideas and inspiration,
      Cheers

      Delete
  2. thanks for the blog tour--fun sites. hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog, Glad your enjoyed the sites I included,
      Cheers Pauline

      Delete
  3. Thanks for visiting my blog, Pauline. And thanks for the links to some other blogs to enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoy reading about what others are doing there are some awesome sites to visit including yours
      Cheers Pauline

      Delete
  4. Bless you, Pauline, you're so sweet to mention us all. Quilters are my favourite people ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Glinda I always enjoy visiting your blog and I"m looking forward to seeing what you do with the unsexy HSTs
      Cheers Pauline

      Delete
  5. Bless you Pauline, you're so sweet to mention us all ... Quilters are my favourite people :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are valued and I look forward to reading them.