Saturday, 22 November 2014

Fairy Wings My Latest Pattern for sale

With the news of a grandchild on the way I have been playing with EQ7 designing quilts for children.  This is the first girls quilt  Fairy Wings






Simple design using just two blocks.  I have used easy to follow instructions and how to diagrams in this pattern.  Fairy Wings was inspired by Enchanted Kingdom fabric I found on www.thousandsofbolts.com  The fabric reminds me of  fairytales, magical things and all things girly 



The Enchanted Kingdom fabric has been combined with coordinating fabrics and the design has been kept simple to let the fairies shine















If you are interested in buying this pattern just click on the link on the left hand side of the page 




2 comments:

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are valued and I look forward to reading them.