Saturday, 1 November 2014

Country Revival

Do you remember this ?





I have been very unhappy with it and it has been one of those UFOs. Next time you see a photo of it there will be a lot of changes.  I have taken all the boarders of and the flowers and started all over again. It is almost finished yeah, well the top anyway.  It has been on my to do list for over a year and I want to see it on my bed. 

I have made well over 35 quilts and given them all to family members. (yes I come from a very large family) While visiting the Northern Territory I discovered my sister over the years  has managed to acquire 6 of my quilts. It is my turn now, time for me to make some for me.  I have one that lives on my bed all year round and has been washed over and over again.  Time for a change lol



4 comments:

  1. Oh, my DH is always saying to me, "Are you giving that one away, too?" heh heh... I just love to think of someone cuddling underneath one of my quilts, hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean Julierose, when I see my quilts wrapped around someone it gives me a nice feeling. I am behind by one quilt the latest addition to the family is nearly three and there is another one one the way lol
      Cheers Pauline

      Delete
  2. Your family are very lucky, especially your sister! I have two sisters - they don't have any of my quilts yet! Oops :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Glinda you don't know my sister she can charm the shirt of your back if she wanted it. I honestly did not realise just how many she had. I have one more to finish for her but this time she purchased all the fabrics. Cheers Pauline

      Delete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are valued and I look forward to reading them.