Wednesday, 22 January 2014

What I have been working on

Welcome Rengin thank you for joining us.

I have been catching up on my Crazy patch journal for 2013.  I am about 4 hearts behind, I have finished this one  and posted it this morning.   http://cqjp2013.blogspot.com.au/




Last year my mother was interested in hexies for her little group.  I cut out a large amount and papers for them and sent them off.  I asked her if she had used them... No she had not the other ladies changed their mind. Oh well , she has returned them to me and I am slowly turning them into flowers.





I have been having fun designing with EQ7 and I love the one block quilt I designed last week.



I designed the quilt in Batiks but it looks just as good in other fabrics. 





6 comments:

  1. Your crazy pieced hearts are so pretty! I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the visiting my blog Colleen. I am thinking of an heirloom style quilt,

      Delete
  2. You make the prettiest hearts, Pauline :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work!!! Love to come and see your things.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are valued and I look forward to reading them.