Tuesday, 13 August 2013

Catching up with the UFOs again

Before I begin a big welcome to Christine.  Thank you for joining us.


One of my earlier posts was titled Catching up with UFOs,doctors visits with still more to come has made the progress a bit slow.

Country style quilt  ( some progress made)
Baby quilt  
Accidental Quilt ( has gone to a new home)
Teapot runner
9 patch blocks  (have completed 12 of 18)
Log Cabin Wagga (completed all blocks)

I have  made 6 Dammit dolls, a Sugar and Spice doll, completed April,May,June and July crazy patch blocks and celebrated a birthday.

How lucky am I?  my wonderful hubby gave me opaque rubies.



While I have not published anything for awhile I have visited most of your blogs and love seeing what you are creating


4 comments:

  1. Hi Pauline, it's good to hear from you. Sounds like you've been doing plenty! Those rubies are spectacular :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely jewellery! I hope you had a very happy birthday!

    I don't know if I've ever seen one of your dammit dolls. You should post a picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Colleen
    I had a great Birthday got very spoilt there is a photo of the dolls on my last post Bloglovin help and all clear. They are my version of the doll the poem and pattern can be found at
    http://craftbits.com/project/dammit-doll-country/

    Thanks for visiting
    Cheers Pauline

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are valued and I look forward to reading them.