Friday, 10 May 2013

TEMPLES OF LUCK Woo Hoo

It seems like ages since my last post, have been busy busy finishing Temples of luck for Nanart .



Pleased to say my hard work paid off Temples of Luck won First Prize


I changed my plans for the crazy patch blocks and created a wall hanging titled Springtime. My second first prize.


Second prize and a Highly Commended in the Jewellery section



Phew now the deadlines have been met I can catch up with what has been happening in blog land

Can't wait to visit your blogs


7 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your "two" first prize awards, Pauline. your hard work certainly paid off! Your Temples of Luck is really creative, and I really like your Springtime crazy Block wall hanging; probably because I'm just crazy about flowers right not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your wins, must be very excited.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations,
    Well done you didn't say where your quilt show was?
    I love your temples of luck quilt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your wins!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a great weekend for you! Both quilts are lovely, and well deserving of the wins. I don't know much about jewellery, but both pieces look very pretty to me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on all your awards - you clever lady :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone for your kind comments

    Cheers Pauline

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are valued and I look forward to reading them.