Tuesday, 28 May 2013

Design Process and welcome Jill

A big welcome to Jill from   http://homespunandhandmade.blogspot.com.au/   thank you for joining us.


Now I have all this wonderful fabric I would like to hear how you design your quilts.

Do you ?

Follow a pattern from a magazine or book

Start with a block

Have a design wall

Use a quilt design program

Start with a bundle of fabric from stash

Buy fabrics for a specific project

My process is a combination of looking through quilt magazines, books and on the internet for inspiration or I start with a bundle of fabrics.





1 comment:

  1. I almost always follow a pattern. I like knowing what the end product will look like.

    I start with the fabrics from my stash, but almost always ending up having to buy more. No matter what I do, my stash keeps growing. (I'm not really complaining, though).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are valued and I look forward to reading them.