Sunday, 27 January 2013

material obsession two

How lucky am I ?

On Wednesday a friend came to visit and gave me a wonderful gift, Material Obsession two by Kathy Doughty and Sarah Fielke. This is not the type of book I would buy for myself but as I was looking through it I became very excited. 



Brighton Rock by Kayth Doughty and Sara Fielke
The Seasons by Sarah Fielke

There are over 20 amazing, bright and colourful projects and  each project is graded by degree of difficulty using a star system.  The book includes a pattern sheet, detailed instructions and beautiful photos of each project. The photographs in the book are by John Doughty.



Material obsession two includes a Quilting Basics section with lots of hints and tips.

Thank you Marel I will treasure this book and I can't wait to get started on the Stashbuster Quilt, two star rated. Something easy to start with








2 comments:

  1. Your book looks very interesting look forward to seeing your
    Quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a great book - definitely one to add to the wishlist by the look of it!
    Happy Monday,
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are valued and I look forward to reading them.